- 4-6 cups cooked rice
- 1 block of firm tofu chopped, in small cubes
- 2 stalks scallion chopped.
- 2 vegan eggs.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- Season salt
- 1 pk vegan bacon finely, chopped
- Heat oil and add garlic
- Saute the tofu onion, and bacon in the cooking oil in a large non-stick pan.
- Add egg beaten to pot and stir
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add a pinch of seasoning salt, soy sauce and gradually stirring the mixture after each addition until rice is colored and sufficiently heated, then add chopped scallions, Serve hot with your favourite salad.