400g vegan meatballs, which already in package
By preparing your own vegan mince by using
30g fresh gluten-free bread crumbs
1 vegan egg yolk
1 tsp dried oregano with fresh parsley
Ground black pepper
For the Sauce
1 tsp salt and pepper
70ml olive oil
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
2 tsp paprika
200m water or stock red cooking wine if you have some
1 tin of red kidney beans
2 tins chopped tomatoes
1. To make the meatballs, mix all the ingredients together well
2. Using a desert spoon, scoop out spoonfuls of mix and place on a board. Once divided up this way, roll each balls.
3. Heat the oil in a large, deep pan. Add the meatballs in a single layer and turn frequently to colour.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper with pepper, and turn over when they colour some more, they should smell like burger cooking.
5.Once the meatballs are half cooked, add the garlic, chilli and paprika and cook for another minute or so, then add the water, stock or wine and the beans- it should bubble, so bring to the boil properly!
6.Now add the tomatoes to the pan, then take one empty tomato tin, fill it with water and add to pan. Bring it to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 160C. Mix the cheese and he chips together and place over the the cooked meatballs and sauce.
8.Cook in oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through and piping hot. and serve with your choice of accompaniments.