The mistake I made I didn’t have a pizza Tin! I used a flan tin which wasn’t wide enough to make it like a pizza 🍕 otherwise if you are a brownie lover, you will love this especially with the frosting topping so delicious with the crunchy Oreo biscuit. The oreo biscuits are also vegan and gluten-free, from the supermarket from the Free-from section.
- 75g plain flour
- 75g cocoa
- 300g castor sugar
- 300g butter
- 300g dark chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups mini Oreos
- 200g Oreos, roughly chopped (for topping)
- ½ cup chocolate sauce (for topping)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- ½ powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 175C (340F). Line a 12” cake tin or pizza tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Add butter, sugar, and chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time and repeat until it becomes smooth.
- Add flour and cocoa powder to the butter-chocolate mixture and mix on low speed using the paddle attachment or a wooden spoon until everything is combined.
- Add eggs and mix until very well combined. Once that’s all come together, add the mini Oreos and fold through until well coated in the brownie batter
- Add the mixture to the baking tin and use the spatula to even it out making sure there aren’t big clumps of cookies in one spot. Bake for 30 min.
- Once it’s baked, let it cool completely before taking out of the tray.
- To decorate add the frosting and use a small offset spatula to spread around.
- Add chopped Oreos and drizzle with chocolate.
While the brownie base is baking and cooling prepare the frosting by combining all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix on high speed until well combined.